WHO WE ARE
We’re an award-winning consultancy doing exciting work with big brands like Southwest Airlines, Neiman Marcus, and PetSmart, to name a few. Our clients look to us to provide data-driven insight and strategy, enabling them to improve engagement and experience for their customers and employees. We also take our culture very seriously and have the best-places-to-work hardware from Inc. and AdAge to prove it. We’re looking for a teammate, not just a coworker. If you’re a lifelong learner, enjoy a flexible travel schedule, and are down for whitewater rafting in Santa Fe, keep reading.
WHO YOU ARE
In your past roles, you’ve gained experience in:
- Client management, including leading cross-functional teams, setting and managing towards client-centric goals, building client relationships, and organic business development (including writing proposals and statements of work).
- Project management, including developing and managing project plans and charters, preparing and delivering status updates, and managing resource plans, budgets, and timelines.
Beyond your title, you are:
- Self-motivated and comfortable working through ambiguity.
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- A natural leader who is good at motivating teams.
- A confident, articulate communicator (both written and verbal).
- A curious and a creative problem solver who is great at building relationships.
- Someone who can proactively work backwards from a vision to identify, plan, and execute all necessary steps.
- Endearingly relentless.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Engagement Manager role is critical to our consistently excellent delivery of complex services and development of client value and long-term partnerships. This role’s primary responsibility is overseeing client engagements, collaborating with and guiding the Elicit project team, and ensuring success criteria, work product, and delivery align with Elicit standards and corporate strategy. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a consultant with mid-to-senior-level clients, participating in engagement sessions, business strategy development, strategy implementation, insights planning and execution, deliverable socialization, and change management.
- Function as the primary point of contact for client’s day-to-day project sponsor and lead regular, face-to-face meetings to ensure continued awareness and support of Elicit’s primary initiatives.
- Create and manage project plans, charters, and budgets, including detailed timelines covering deliverable creation and internal review processes.
- Organize, align, and direct the team to ensure on-time delivery of key client deliverables. Leverage project management best practices and support the evolution of Elicit project management capabilities.
- Schedule, prepare for, facilitate, and follow-up on project meetings, including frequent internal and client-facing project status, planning, and review meetings.
- Support deliverable reviews to ensure deliverables address client business questions and match Elicit brand standards (including strong attention to storyline as well as grammar and formatting details).
- Support the Elicit Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and Engagement Directors in development and socialization of contractual documents like statements of work and project change requests.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key client contacts, serving as a representative of the Elicit team and brand.
- 5+ years of experience working with B2C business sectors, including retail, travel and hospitality, financial services, and/or healthcare (either directly or through an agency relationship) in roles where client and project management activities were critical to job success.
- Proven leadership in successfully managing complex projects, including ability to juggle multiple work streams and deadlines without compromising quality.
- Experience managing 2+ clients (internal or external) at the same time, with distinct, large, and complex projects for each.
- Familiarity with project management and time tracking tools.
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line or submit your application below—we’re excited to meet you!
Elicit is an award-winning consultancy that helps clients transform the way they use customer and employee insight in service of improving the customer experience. Fortune 500 clients include Southwest Airlines, Intel, Nestlé, HomeAway (Expedia), Fossil, GameStop, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sephora, and Pier 1 Imports. Elicit’s team of technologists, data scientists, and strategists work together to architect business strategies that result in stronger customer engagement and increased profits. Learn more about our award-winning philosophy at www.geeknerdsuit.com. Elicit has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work: career opportunities can be viewed at www.elicitinsights.com/jobs/. Follow Elicit on LinkedIn and Twitter.