WHO WE ARE
We’re a boutique consultancy doing exciting work with awesome Fortune 250 companies (Southwest Airlines, Nestlé, and Neiman Marcus to name a few). Our clients look to us to provide data-driven strategy and insight, enabling them to tackle their biggest challenges in improving engagement and experience for their most important people: customers and employees. In short, we’re “people” people.
We have an award-winning culture at Elicit and we pride ourselves in that. We’re a group that:
- Works hard and plays hard.
- Genuinely cares about our teammates.
- Is committed to lifelong learning.
- Fully endorses karaoke.
- Eats at food trucks and five-star restaurants.
- Goes zip lining and hot air ballooning on the company dime.
- Has a strong meme game.
- Enjoys a flexible travel schedule.
- Works wherever we want on home weeks.
WHO YOU ARE
You’ve had a Director role in a leading consulting firm, or in a large corporation where your role was focused on driving customer or employee experience and engagement improvements. You are passionate about understanding what drives successful companies, and you know how to contribute to make them even more successful. Beyond your title:
- You are exceptional at driving high performing cross-functional teams toward client centric goals, creating organic growth in the process.
- Friends and co-workers are likely to describe you as curious and a creative problem solver who is great at building relationships.
- You’re someone who makes friends easily and has a strong history of quickly building the respect and admiration of your colleagues.
- You know the value of teams and excel in team environments at various roles.
- You’re good at absorbing large amounts of new information and boiling it all down to what matters most in a given situation.
- You keep up with business news and are interested in industry trends.
- You’re curious and excited by new ideas.
- You love to use data to make strategic decisions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You want more than a job; you want an adventure.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Elicit Engagement Director is a critical leadership role in our customer and employee-centric consulting engagements, having the primary responsibility of ensuring engagement success criteria, work product, and delivery align with Elicit standards and corporate strategy. The Engagement Director is also responsible for leading client relationship management at a senior level and managing Elicit’s ongoing selling efforts on one or more Elicit client accounts. Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as a consultant with senior-level clients, participating in engagement sessions, business strategy development, strategy implementation, insights planning and execution, deliverable socialization, and change management.
- Function as the primary point of contact for client project sponsor and establish regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings to ensure continued awareness and support of Elicit’s primary initiatives.
- Organize, align, and direct the Elicit team to ensure on-time delivery of key client deliverables. Work with Elicit’s Engagement Managers and discipline leads to prioritize and monitor ongoing work, while leading communication with the client sponsor at all stages.
- Negotiate and resolve disputes regarding Elicit’s scope of work and manage client expectations.
- Plan and manage phases of engagement to proactively guide client relationships through Elicit’s multi-year engagement lifecycle. Participate in the development and negotiation of future scopes of work after the initial engagement, actively managing the sales process for engagement renewal.
- Potentially manage a team of Engagement Managers that may or may not be assigned to the same client engagements as you.
- At least 7 years of consulting experience, including a leadership role (ideally Director-level)
- A proven track record of leading cross-functional initiatives and teams, driving business value through the use of data and insight
- Solid understanding of customer centricity concepts, including a broad understanding of how analytics and technology play critical roles in driving enhanced customer experiences
- Comfort in both selling and executing consulting engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to craft a compelling story to motivate and align stakeholders
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line or submit your application below—we’re excited to meet you!
Elicit is an award-winning consultancy that helps clients transform the way they use customer and employee insight in service of improving the customer experience. Fortune 500 clients include Southwest Airlines, Intel, Nestlé, HomeAway (Expedia), Fossil, GameStop, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sephora, and Pier 1 Imports. Elicit’s team of technologists, data scientists, and strategists work together to architect business strategies that result in stronger customer engagement and increased profits. Learn more about our award-winning philosophy at www.geeknerdsuit.com. Elicit has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work: career opportunities can be viewed at www.elicitinsights.com/jobs/. Follow Elicit on LinkedIn and Twitter.