WHO WE ARE
We’re a boutique consultancy doing exciting work with awesome Fortune 250 B2C and B2B companies (Southwest Airlines, Nestlé and Neiman Marcus to name a few). Our clients look to us to provide data-driven strategy and insight, enabling them to tackle their biggest challenges in improving engagement and experience for their most important people: customers and employees. In short, we’re “people” people.
We have an award-winning culture at Elicit and we pride ourselves in that. We’re a group that:
- Works hard and plays hard.
- Genuinely cares about our teammates.
- Are lifelong learners.
- Fully endorses karaoke.
- Eats at food trucks and five-star restaurants.
- Goes zip lining and hot air ballooning on the company dime.
- Has a strong meme game.
- Enjoys a flexible travel schedule (~10% of workdays depending on client needs).
- Works wherever we want on home weeks.
WHO YOU ARE
You’ve had titles like Developer, Analyst, Data Engineer, IT Support, etc., but you’re much more than your title.
- You’re curious and open to new ideas.
- You love to solve complex problems with data and technology.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You want more than a job, you want an adventure.
- You know the value of teams and excel in team environments at various roles.
- You are thorough and have great attention to details.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or beyond in computer science or related field.
Beyond all that, you also have mad skillz. Specifically, we’re looking for people who, at a minimum, demonstrate the following:
- Basic database design and administration
- General application development experience (web and/or desktop apps)
- At least intermediate expertise with WordPress site development and PHP
- Familiar with dashboard development (Tableau, Power BI, Shiny, etc.)
- Experience with software/tool administration, including user and security management
- Strong problem-solving skills when working with technical troubleshooting/support
- Ability to quickly learn and master complex technical information
- Ability to produce thorough and tailored process documentation
- Act as a subject matter expert on all supported tools and processes
- Familiarity and experience implementing agile methodology for development
- Programming skills in R
- Familiarity using Docker
If this sounds like you, then drop us a line or submit your application below—we’re excited to meet you!
Elicit is an award-winning consultancy that helps clients transform the way they use customer and employee insight in service of improving the customer experience. Fortune 500 clients include Southwest Airlines, Intel, Nestle, HomeAway (Expedia), Fossil, GameStop, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sephora, and Pier 1 Imports. Elicit’s team of technologists, data scientists, and strategists work together to architect business strategies that result in stronger customer engagement and increased profits. Learn more about our award-winning philosophy at www.geeknerdsuit.com. Elicit has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work: career opportunities can be viewed at www.elicitinsights.com/jobs/. Follow Elicit on LinkedIn and Twitter.
We want self-motivated candidates who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, combining their deep analytical skills and an innate curiosity about discovering patterns in customer data with a focused commitment to client success and a strong team ethic. In return, we offer successful candidates a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment with an opportunity to make an immediate impact in a young, growing consultancy, solving interesting and challenging problems for Fortune 250 clients.