The Client Director is a critical leadership role in Elicit’s strategy, marketing, technology, and analytic consulting engagements. This role’s primary responsibility is overseeing client engagements and ensuring success criteria, work product, and delivery align with Elicit standards and corporate strategy. Other responsibilities include managing Elicit’s ongoing sales, contracting, work streams, and relationship with the client team and project sponsor(s) on one or more Elicit client accounts.
We want to talk to you about joining our team if:
- You are exceptional at driving high performing cross-functional teams toward client centric goals, creating organic growth in the process
- Friends and co-workers are likely to describe you as curious and a creative problem solver who is great at building relationships
- You have experience with monitoring and measuring client satisfaction, developing plans for continuous improvement, best-in-class service, and incremental business
- Serve as a consultant with senior-level clients, participating in engagement sessions, business strategy development, strategy implementation, insights planning and execution, deliverable socialization, and change management
- Function as the primary point of contact for client’s day-to-day project sponsor and establish regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings to ensure continued awareness and support of Elicit’s primary initiatives
- Participate with the Elicit Executive Leadership Team (ELT) on developing initial client relationships during the sales process, and support the CEO, COO, and CSO throughout the process of finalizing the initial statement of work
- Organize, align, and direct the team to ensure on-time delivery of key client deliverables
- Work with Elicit’s Project Managers and Discipline Leads to prioritize and monitor ongoing work, while leading communication with the client sponsor at all stages
- Negotiate and resolve disputes regarding Elicit’s scope of work and manage client expectations, independently of ELT involvement
- Guide the account relationship through Elicit’s multi-year engagement lifecycle
- Consult with the ELT and other leaders to ideate ways in which Elicit’s customer science and strategy offerings can create client value
- Plan and manage phases of engagement, and how the account may be extended into a multi-year relationship
- Participate in the development and negotiation of future scopes of work after the initial engagement, actively managing the sales process for engagement renewal (statements of work that follow-on from the initial engagement)
- Identify and pursue any other project opportunities that present themselves during the course of the existing SOW; execute independent PCRs or SOWs
- Work with Elicit’s Marketing Strategy team to develop case studies that clearly communicate how Elicit’s service offerings have driven business value at the accounts they are responsible for
- Identify and pursue new client sales opportunities
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with leadership team on your accounts—including account health, opportunities, and challenges
Elicit is an award-winning customer science and strategy consultancy that helps clients collect and organize the right customer data, glean meaningful insight from that data, and ensure that this insight directly informs their product, experience, and marketing decisions. With a portfolio of Fortune 500 clients that includes Southwest Airlines, McAfee, Galderma, HomeAway, Fossil, GameStop, Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), Sephora, BevMo!, and Pier 1 Imports, Elicit architects customer intelligence and business strategies that result in stronger customer engagement and increased profits. Learn more about our award-winning philosophy at www.geeknerdsuit.com. Elicit has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We want self-motivated candidates who will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, combining their deep analytical skills and an innate curiosity about discovering patterns in customer data with a focused commitment to client success and a strong team ethic. In return, we offer successful candidates a dynamic and intellectually stimulating work environment with an opportunity to make an immediate impact in a young, growing consultancy, solving interesting and challenging problems for Fortune 250 clients.